Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lunasol Nature Summer Blue palette FOTD a.k.a. Creature from the BLUE lagoon xD

I recently came into a huge haul courtesy of the lovely Sheila of Maddy Loves, I shamelessly pestered her until she ran away to some remote part of China where they have no internet connection.
I will share my stash with you in due time, right now they're on a glass pedestal, I take them out every now and then to pet and giggle at them.
One of the pieces that I could not resist using immediately was the Lunasol Nature Summer Blue palette.  Blues and Aquas, how can I resist?
Apologies for the poor blending job and the bloodshot eyes. Does anyone know a cure for chronically bloodshot eyes??!!
Products used:
  • Lunasol Nature Summer Blue palette
  • MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium
  • Canmake Cheek Gradation in Chocolate Stripe
  • Diorskin Shimmer Star powder in Rose Diamond
  • Annabelle Smudgeliner in Blue Sapphire
  • Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara in Black
  • Make Up Store glitter liner in Sea Blue
  • NARS lipgloss in Orgasm
Method:
  • Lunasol palette - apply light champagne shade all over lid and inner half of lower lash line.
  • Lunasol palette - apply aqua shade on outer half of lid.
  • Lunasol palette - apply dark blue shade on crease and outer half of lower lash line. Blend the darker blue shade into the aqua.
  • Lunasol palette - apply gold shade to area between the champagne shade and the aqua shade.
  • Annabelle liner - upper lash line.
  • Make Up Store liner - apply glitter liner over the Annabelle liner. Pat some glitter onto the outer V.
  • Mascara
  • MAC MSF Natural - buffed onto skin as foundation
  • Canmake Cheek Gradation - applied as bronzer
  • Diorskin Shimmer - applied to apples of cheeks and forehead as highlighter
  • NARS Orgasm lipgloss.
Close up of eyes:

Acting "chio"
My maxi dress which I never had an opportunity to wear *sigh*

In other news, guess where I went last week? xD

Is a grumpy demeanour a necessity when you're a security guard? He literally looks like this ):


In one word, AMAZING!

10 comments:

  1. Hey there cutie!

    Okay, I need to clear up the fact that there WAS internet in that remote region of China, we just never got around to installing it in our apartment because my dad just moved there a month ago XD haha

    Second, you look GORGEOUS. I love that you can apply colour all the way up to your brow bone and not look like you have no eyes, unlike me... *sigh*

    And third, Lady Gaga was SO MUCH FUN! We need to do something similar to that again... clubbing maybe? In December.... *shifty*

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS ONE HOT LOOK!!! I will def. check out Lunasol palettes!

    Btw, you look amazing with the blue eyeshadow!!!

    yuriko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. using blue eyeshadow is really a challenge!

    It is so adorable to watch LADY GAGA concept in live! so jealous ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did a gorgeous look with the LUnasol Summer Nature Blue palette, nunu! Your blending is perfect - and I love your curly hair!

    As to me, I'm still waiting for my Lunasol Summer Nature Blue palette to arrive... :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look! And I never thought MSF could be used as a foundation--thanks for the tip! The dress looks gorgeous on you!

    OMG! Lady Gaga!!! I bet it was an amazing experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The palette looks gorgeous on you :). Love your hair.

    My eyes tend to look bloodshot too. Especially after work. I look like I haven't slept in days. I'm looking into Rhoto eyedrops (hoping they will help lol). Your eyes don't look too bad in the pictures though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, you lucky girl. I'm so envious you got to see Lady Gaga.

    Pretty maxi dress btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a GORGEOUS shade of blue! I love it!! It looks so nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the gold is super pretty!

    ahh the lady gaga concert looked like a lot of fun and very theatrical!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, I def like sheet masks more too. Have you tried MB's Drying Lotion? Shit works. ;)

    Ooh, you went to see Gaga! Niice =D I like this blue EOTD and curly hair you're rocking. And aw, that sucks you weren't able to wear the dress. Save it for when the Somalian pirate in you decides to head somewhere tropical to vacay! XD

    ReplyDelete