Friday, July 22, 2011

The IMATS is coming!!!!

This weekend kicks off the Vancouver leg of the IMATS! Are you going to be there?
This year I will be going as a "Press Member" with 3 other very special ladies.
On my haul list are the MUFE Aqua Liners and their Duo Mat foundation, at 40% off it's an amazing deal. I'm also hoping to pick up a couple more brushes from Crown and Royal and Langnickel.
I am sad to see that both NARS and MAC have pulled out of this year's list of exhibitors, but I'm excited for the addition of NYX!
I shall report back tomorrow! In the meantime, here are the links from last year's show:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at IMATS! It's so cool that you get to be press. The MUFE 40% is awesome as well, very cool that they do it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with all the girls - we are expecting lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40% off of MUFE is AMAZINGGGG!!! Take lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete